September 23, The 2nd International Plus-Forum "Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital"
The media holding PLUS is organizing the 2nd International Plus Forum "Fintech Borderless. Eurasia Digital" September 23, 2021 in Kazakhstan, Almaty, at the Rixos Almaty Hotel. The Forum program provides for consideration of a wide range of issues related to the further development of Fintech and the payment business.
Plus-Forum main topics:
· Fintech as a driver for the development of financial products and services. Does the investment size determine the successful fintech development?
· Digital currency of the Central Bank. The third form of money. Propects Central Asian countries
· Open Banking and Open API. How Open API technology will change the traditional banking market.
· Financial marketplaces. Results and new development paths
· Ecosystem economics as one of the most important aspects of building a marketplace
· e-Commerce. Key drivers and new points of growth
· Remote identification as an essential element of the digital transformation of the financial sector.
· Instant (fast) payments systems. Will the banks hold their monopoly or will the “bank-as-a-service” model win?
· Digital mortage. Secured online lending and other relevant products
· Market for cross-boarder money transfers. Strategies and technologies
· Big data. How to preserve the integrity and security of computed and stored data
· Banks+Fintech ar Banks=Fintech. Accelerated product creation and faster digital transformation in banks. Is it possible?
· Cryptocurrency industry. Practices and prospects of private cryptocurrencies.
· “New marketing”, “personalisation of sales” or design-based thinking in creating new products and services. What does the focus on the client and his needs bring?
· Digital customer profiles. Digital onboarding as a tool for customer engagement and retention
· Development of national and international payment systems
· Lifestyle banking. An integral part of client’s life?
Representatives of fintech communities, marketplaces, offline/online retail will participate in the key sessions of the Forum.
In parallel with the conference, an exhibition of equipment, technologies and business solutions of leading companies will be held.
More than 50 speakers - industry experts and headliners of 60+ international companies, vendors / developers and suppliers of innovative products and solutions are waiting for you.
The number of participants is more than 500+.
Detailed information about the Forum and registration at the link