Financial Forum "Financial and Banking System of Russia: Anti-Crisis Measures and Further Prospects".
On May 21, 2020 Oleg Berezovoy, General Director of FBA EAC, took part in the work of the first session of the Financial Forum "FINANCIAL-BANKING SYSTEM of RUSSIA: ANTICRYSIS MEASURES AND FLOOR PERSPECTIVES".
The work of the Forum was organized in a video conference mode.
The participants of the Forum were offered the following topics for discussion:
- Assessment of the scope and key aspects of the impact of the crisis on financial
- Measures to counteract the non-payments and debt crises: the composition of measures, evaluation of their effectiveness and suggestions for improving it;
- Reducing the regulatory and supervisory burden in the provision of financial services: Effectiveness of applied measures, prospects for their further use;
- The practice of interaction between financial institutions and their clients in the following conditions
restrictive measures against the spread of infection, and
possibilities of its further use: remote account opening, remote
customer service, standardization of financial interaction processes
organizations and customers;
- Assessment of the current situation and prospects in different segments of the financial sector.
of the Russian banking system, including banking, stock and insurance,
of the audit, payment markets;
- Financial mechanisms and instruments for normalization of business life,
recovery in employment, citizens' incomes and economic growth;
- Prospects and main directions of technology development in the financial sector
as the basis for the functioning of the financial system in different environments and as the key
a mechanism for normalizing business life, restoring employment, income, and
of economic growth.
The Forum was opened by the President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Alexander Shokhin. He addressed the Forum participants with a welcoming speech and described the anti-crisis measures and the nearest prospects of the Russian financial and banking system.
First session "Anti-crisis monetary and financial policy".
- Alexander Murychev, Chairman of the Board of the FBA EAC, Executive Vice-President of the RSPP, Chairman of the RSPP Commission on Banks and Banking Activities
- Oleg Goshansky, Chairman of the Management Board and Managing Partner of KPMG in Russia and the CIS, Chairman of the RSPP Commission on Audit Activities
They gave their assessment and spoke on the theme of the first session:
- Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Financial Market, Chairman of the Council of the Association of Russian Banks;
- Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC Moscow Exchange, Chairman of the RSPP Commission on Financial Markets Yury Denisov;
- Kirill Lukashuk, General Director of National Credit Ratings LLC;
- Alexei Moiseyev, Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC "ROSBANK" Ilya Polyakov;
- Head (CEO) of VTB Capital Investment Vladimir Potapov;
- General Director of LLC National Rating Agency Alina Rosentsvet;
- First Deputy Chairman of the Bank of Russia Sergey Shvetsov;
- Andrey Filatov, CEO, SAP CIS (SAP CIS LLC);
- Igor Yurgens, President of the All-Russian Union of Insurers, Chairman of the RSPP Commission for Insurance Activities.