On December 15 Meeting of the Council on Complex solution of problems of integrated transport infrastructure
On December 15, 2021, St. Petersburg hosted an open meeting of the JOINT COORDINATING INTERDEPARTMENTAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL on Complex Solutions to the problems of Integrated Transport Infrastructure of the St. Petersburg Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The meeting was dedicated to the formation of an integrated system of scientific and technological support for the implementation of the Russian Transport Development Strategy for the period up to 2035. The strategy was approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 3363-r on November 27, 2021: report on the topic: Meridian is the Russian part of the trans-Eurasian road transport and economic corridor.
The theme of the meeting "the Necessity of forming an integrated system of scientific and technological support of the implementation of the Strategy of transport development in Russia for the period up to 2035, approved by the decree of the RF Government on 27 November 2021 No. 3363-R.".
V. Rybkin, the Chairman of the Board, member of the working group of the state Council of Russia in the field of "Transport", academician of the International Academy of transport, 1st Deputy Director General for relations with state bodies, public organizations and scientific work, moderated the session.
The reports of the session:
1. "Implementation of the Project of a multimodal transport, logistics, production and technological cluster of the North-Western region in the Leningrad Region (MTLC "Baltiyskiy") - as one of the basic elements of the Megaproject "United Eurasia: Trans-Eurasian Space RAZVITIE" - V. Litvintsev, Scientific Secretary of the Interdepartmental Coordination Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Coordinator of the Megaproject "United Eurasia: NOW-Iets".
2. Meridian is the Russian part of the Trans-Eurasian Road Transport and Economic Corridor - O. Preksin - General Director of New Financial Alliance LLC. BRICS Pay", Member of the Board of the Financial and Business Association of Eurasian Cooperation (FBA EAC).
The delivered messages:
1. New materials for the transport industry - S. Lyulin, Deputy President of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
2. Vibration-acoustic monitoring system on highways and predictive analytics of the state of transport infrastructure - speaker A. Sechin, Technical Director of Sedatek LLC, member of the NES of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
3. Scientific and technological, digital and logistics approaches for the implementation of transport infrastructure projects - I. Malygin, Director of Solomenko Institute of Transport Problems of the Russian academy of sciences.