The topic of the forum is "Building bridges, not barriers. Business Eurasia in a New Reality".
The Forum is organized by the Financial and Business Association of Eurasian Cooperation (FBA EAC) in partnership with the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP), the International Economic Senate (IWS), the International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (ICIE).
The Forum holds an International Business Week and a Plenary session, that concludes the week on November 24 at the headquarters of the FBA EAC (Kotelnicheskaya nabereznaya, 17)
The Forum will be in mixed format: online and offline, the languages of the forum will be Russian and English.
The International Business Week involves specialized panel sessions in Eurasian capitals:
- November 21, 2022 – Chisinau, Moldova (in partnership with representatives of FBA EAC in Romania and Bulgaria) – “Functioning of food systems in conditions of international instability”;
- November 22, 2022 – Rome, Italy – “Golden Bridge” (Precious metals and jewellery);
- November 23, 2022 – Moscow, Russia (in partnership with representatives of FBA EAC in China and Kazakhstan) – “Eurasian transport and economic corridors: the arrangement of highways and intersections”
- November 24, 2022 – Moscow, Russia – “Financing Sustainable Development: Are there opportunities for growth?”
- November 24, 2022 – Moscow, Russia – the International Banking Council (IBC) will hold a session on the topic of “Monetary and financial support of cross-border partnership in new reality”
Representatives of international development institutions and financial and economic associations, heads of industry unions, top managers of leading Russian and foreign companies and organizations, experts in the field of economics and finance, authorized representatives of the banking and insurance community, investment and commercial structures of the EAEU, EU, BRICS and SCO member states are invited to participate.
During the plenary part of the Forum, the presentation of the International Public Award "Business Elite of Eurasia" will take place.