Committee on International Leasing
Committees are structural units of the FBA EAC. They are created to attract the intellectual and organizational-resource potential of members and partners of the Association to solve the most pressing problems of international business cooperation in Eurasia.
Chairman of the Committee on International Leasing VLADIMIR SOKOLOV
The main functions of the Committee are:
- developing initiatives of the FBA EAC in the field of expanding leasing programs;
- assistance in taking into account the interests of Russian business when developing concepts and texts of draft laws and other regulatory acts regulating the sphere of international leasing;
- arranging and expert examination of draft international agreements with regard to the potential performance by the Russian Federation of its leasing obligations;
- establishing an open dialogue between business, government and the public on the Committee's activities;
- assistance in the development of entrepreneurial initiative to involve new participants in business processes in order to expand the opportunities of international leasing;
- assistance in the development of domestic business with a view to creating competitive enterprises involved in leasing on its basis;
- assistance in organizing services related to the preparation and implementation of international leasing projects.